October 5 @ 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Aloha and welcome to our very own Sacramento Aloha Festival! The Ka’onohi Foundation is proud to present our 9th annual fun family day in the Sacramento sun.
• Live Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Entertainment
• Delicious Polynesian Food Vendors and Merchandise
• Health and Community Awareness Exhibits
• Educational Exhibits, Workshops, and Information
• Speakers and Presentations
• Cultural Village
• Keiki Korner – Arts & Crafts
Presented by the Ka’onohi Foundation
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Admission $5 – Children 10 and under free
Cal Expo parking $10 – Parking opens 8:30 am
Gates open 9:00 am | Opening ceremony 9:30 am
** NO OUTSIDE FOOD or BEVERAGES ALLOWED **
Please contact us to be a volunteer, vendor, sponsor, and/or entertainer! Applications are now online! Be sure to mark your calendar for the first Saturday in October. Don’t forget, parking is $10 at Cal Expo.
We anticipate a large crowd this year – please bring your own chairs.